1) Saving the environment (myself and my immediate surroundings, not sure if this applies to a larger context)
2) Living fully – defined as: doing new things, meeting new people, sharing with friends, loving well and truthfully, living with integrity and authenticity, having fun, visiting new places, constantly learning and growing, eating well, living abundantly, living without fear, feeling worthwhile, contributing to the community
3) My spirituality
4) Teaching/helping others
5) Getting rid of Puritanical sexual concepts
6) Removing love and wealth from the cynical list
7) Creating new things (crafts, business, concepts, etc.)
8) Finding my happiness
9) Having focus and direction in my life
* This is part of an ongoing series of posts detailing what happened on a spiritual pilgrimage that I took in 2002. To start from the beginning, go to July 2, 2013. To see the entire spiritual journey as it gets published, click on the category “You Want Me To Do WHAT?!!?” to see all of the posts.
Join The Mailing List
Get access to special offers and insights into new ways of being.