Ask And You Shall Receive
Universe, please bring this spiritual pilgrim the following items:
- Soft, compactable, warm, bootie slippers, peferably the same kind of down ones Mom got me a few years ago.
- More sweaters
- Bankruptcy discharge
- Cash ($500) by the end of this month in addition to what I’m already expecting
- Jeans, my size and comfortable – relaxed fit (not tight around my calves) – talls
- A laptop computer
- Retreat space (1 week – free to me)
- A friendly, warm, fun place to spend Thanksgiving
Thanks In Advance!
(Update 2013 – this list would have been more helpful had I actually posted it in public. It was in the private posting section of the blog. Seems I hadn’t yet gotten down the idea of asking for help in its entirety.)
* This is part of an ongoing series of posts detailing what happened on a spiritual pilgrimage that I took in 2002. To start from the beginning, go to July 2, 2013. To see the entire spiritual journey as it gets published, click on the category “You Want Me To Do WHAT?!!?” to see all of the posts.
Join The Mailing List
Get access to special offers and insights into new ways of being.