What brings me pleasure?
1. Chocolate (mmm, just had some)
2. Sex (wish I’d just had some)
4. Reading a good book or seeing a good movie
6. Meeting cool new people
7. Taking a bath/jacuzzi/hot springs
8. Singing (more so when harmonizing with someone)
10. Verbal jousting with witty people
What brings me joy?
1. Spending time with Daniel
2. Spending time with my friends
3. Communing with the ocean
4. Creating something where nothing existed before
6. Making people feel welcome, wanted, and cared for
7. Helping someone solve a problem/achieve a dream
9. Having fun with abandon
10. Engaging the sacred in my life
11. Interacting with people on an authentic level
Hmmm. I sense a theme. Almost everything here is related to connecting with others, or to acknowledging that connection of all beings. Food for thought.
Oh, BTW, I am feeling much better after my hour-long conversation with Keter. She’s good people.
Join The Mailing List
Get access to special offers and insights into new ways of being.