Walkabout 2002 – A Final Update To The Story – This Is The End (Or Is It?)

You Want Me To Do What?I’ve got about two minutes before my class starts, so this is going to be quick. I’m doing well in the new job, very busy and stressed though. Must have been crazy to run a job fair the first day out, all I’ve been doing ever since is playing catch-up trying to create systems and get procedures in place, plus writing the classes. It’s been crazy. Anyway, I’ve got a week before things get really out of hand, so I’m trying desperately to get things cleaned up. I reclaimed my desk last night, so I can breathe as I sit in my office again. 

The week after next I start the following schedule and it goes for two weeks.
Monday – Teach class 
Tuesday – Take licensure course
Wednesday – catch up on all the things I’m not doing the rest of the week
Thursday – Take licensure course
Friday – Teach class

Blech. I must be some kind of moron, since I did this to myself. After all, I set the schedules. But, at the end of this two weeks, I’ll be ready to take my license test and my first group of newbies will be loosed on the world to wreak havok and make sales (and hopefully make me commissions which was the whole reason I started this stupid process this way in the first place). 

So I’m moving into my new place on the 15th of May and I need everything. As those of you who were around for the giveaway know, I gave EVERYTHING away. If you have extra furniture, kitchen supplies, beds, etc. that you would be willing to donate, please let me know. I’ll be having a housewarming party sometime in early June, I suspect. Depending on how things pan out, it may be “Bring your own chair”. 

Update 2014 – It turns out that my new agents really did have a soft spot for me because by the time my housewarming party happened, they had collectively donated an entire living room full of furniture to me.  A love seat, a sofa, two end tables and a coffee table.  No one had to bring their own chair.  And I got a lovely set of mix and match kitchen wares (pots, pans, silverware, etc.) donated too.  Yet another way in which the law of attraction has worked flawlessly in my life.  And it’s a nice way to come full circle since I gave everything I owned away and was gifted with everything I needed when I came home.  It seems my shamanic initiation was complete. 

So, my life is finally coming together and I am too busy to stand back and appreciate it. But I guess that is the nature of such things. In a few weeks, when my start-up process is complete for work and I’m settled in my new home and not commuting 45 minutes each way, I expect things to be a little less stressful for me. Until then, I hang on and try not to shut down as the roller coaster screams downhill. Whee! This is supposed to be fun, right?


* This is the last entry in the series of posts detailing what happened on a spiritual pilgrimage that I took in 2002. To start from the beginning, go to July 2, 2013. To see the entire spiritual journey as it gets published, click on the category “You Want Me To Do WHAT?!!?” to see all of the posts.



We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.