Good conversation with Chris last night. Having trouble getting in contact with Gnome. May go to Bloomington instead. We’ll have to wait and see. Alternate plans for hiking the trail coming together in Spring if this doesn’t happen in the next day or two. I’ll let you know.
* This is part of an ongoing series of posts detailing what happened on a spiritual pilgrimage that I took in 2002. To start from the beginning, go to July 2, 2013. To see the entire journey as it gets published, click on the category “You Want Me To Do WHAT?!!?” to see all of the posts.